Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge Feb. 4

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. ...Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly...
1 Corinthians 9: 24, 26

I am dedicated to doing this picture a day thing y'all. I swear. Right now, I'm a day behind, but that will be remedied shortly. Until then, here are today's entries.


A Stranger -- This is no stranger. I know that this is Nina Simone. I know her...well, technically I don't "know her" know her, therefore she is a stranger....and I stumbled across this video of her today so I took a picture. Beautiful.










Feet
-- This shot actually takes care of a Feb. 3 picture too (Where I Slept).

The Letter -- This is the letter that made me angry. It's from Anthony, the Death Row inmate and former-future Mr. "Mine". I crumpled it up when I read it. That was weeks ago, but I still saved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment