Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sorry, Jesus

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. ~ Leviticus 19:28

So, I got my tattoo addition today. It's amazing.

I do this every few years or so -- add a little to the big ol' tat on my ass...or, as my dad refers to it: my "hip". LOL.

I kind of cheated though: took some pain pills before I went. It made for an AWESOME experience.

Since I'm (involuntarily) celibate and have been since Labor Day (a touch bit ironic, huh?) I find myself needing some kind -- hell, ANY kind -- of stimulation. A tattoo needle definitely suffices.

I'm pleased...in fact, I love it.

And while we're speaking of things that are not of God -- tattoos, fornication, the mind being taken over by the sultry spirit of lust (Wooo lawdhavmercy!): Damn Don...Oh, and happy first day of Black History Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment