Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Feb. 1

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. ~ Psalm 37:4

My job rocks.

My schedule kicks boo-tay!

Which is allowing me all kinds of time for creative outlets.

1. Poetry
2. Writing "my book" (I've got two pages written so far.)
3. The Photo-A-Day Challenge

I have decided to do three different lists for the photo-a-day challenge.

Since we are just about 15 minutes into the first day of February, I thought I'd go ahead and do my first three picture "requirements" from the various lists I selected.

~ Self-portrait: At 5 p.m. today I'm getting an addition to my tattoo. It's going up up UP! This is a verrrrrry close up picture of the section I'm adding to.


~ Red: Literal interpretation & my AIDS ribbon. Feb. 7 is Black AIDS Awareness Day.


~ My view: I'm watching In Living Color and I'm loving it! and, my To Do List for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment