Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fröhliches Weihnachten (or Merry Christmas in German)


And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:14

So...who's the biggest fucking fool in the world right now?

Ummm, that would be me.

I don't think anyone even reads this blog, so I'll be very very blunt.

I am stoopid.

My legs are numb and all I want to do is go get drunk.

Long story short? The "love of my life" who's on death row in San Quentin is married to a 50 year old German woman who just recently contacted me because of a post I put on a human rights site regarding the mail situation at San Quentin Prison.

They've been married for a year. She's visited him more than 9 times....and get this, he told her about him writing the kids...so why the fuck would you not tell me that you're FUCKING MARRIED?!

Cot damn it! How the fuck do you get played by a death row inmate? Like, really? REALLY?!

I tell ya what, relationships and me just, just, ...fuck it.

And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight,
Philippians 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment