Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Sing Freedom!

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
-- Psalm 100: 1 - 2

LinkI am more than thankful to God for the strength to endure as long as I did, for His power and all of the great things he has in store for me, for the way He ALWAYS has my back and for His holy wisdom in leading me and directing my path and my footsteps.

So, yeah, I've got a song -- actually, lots of songs.

Somebody else wrote a song about it. Like to hear 'em? Here dey go!

1. Keep on Pushing by The Impressions


2. Freedom by George Michael



3. Spaceship by Kanye West

4. Control by Janet Jackson



5. Zoom by The Commodores


6. Shove this Jay Oh Bee by Biz Markie


7. Shackles (Praise You) by Mary Mary



8. I Want To Be Free by The Ohio Players




9. The Blessing of Abraham by Donald Lawrence




10. Liberation by Outkast featuring Dungeon Family and Erykah Badu




No comments:

Post a Comment