Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Symbol of Our Love

Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
~ Romans 12: 10 - 12

I am sooooo in love. It's an agape love. A put you to bed and wake you up with a smile kind of love...a love that knows no boundaries -- not physical, not spiritual, not mental, not emotional.

A love that wraps you and lifts you and makes you dizzy.

...and yesterday I got the ring to symbolize it.

I had to laugh. Like his love for me, it's too big. :) It's only a 6 and a half, but still. Anyhoo, I've been glowing like a lightning bug since the man at Zales let me put it on my finger.

Y'all, pray that I get to see him in March....that's the plan anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment